Enhanced Security Alarm Monitoring
IntelliNet 2.0 is revolutionary and a new era of innovation with more sophisticated enhancements for a newer, smarter alarm communications platform. In addition to providing enhanced technology with advanced security protection, the powerful 2.0 line offers flexible configuration and power options. The 7007 2.0 Burglary Subscriber can be powered from a dedicated power source or auxiliary security alarm panel. Handheld programmers are no longer required, making configuration easier and installation quicker for field technicians. Alarm dealers and installers will love the adaptive Graphic User Interface (GUI) for configuration, front panel LEDs, backlit LCD display for instant view of subscriber status, and built-in annunciator!
Contact your local AES Sales Representative for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 237-6387.
- Advanced panel programming for Upload/Download capability via Honeywell Compass 2.0 Downloader software
- Virtual Keypad Emulation for remote programming of the alarm panel to arm and disarm
- Flexible power options for powering from dedicated power or auxiliary security alarm panel
- Includes Multiple Communication Technologies (MCT) feature
- Complies with UL security certifications: UL 1610, UL 365, and UL Household Security 1023; UL Household Fire, and UL 985
- Ideal drop-in replacement for phone lines in residential or commercial security applications
- Supports all new and legacy security alarm panels
- Programming via AES handheld programmer no longer required, making configuration easier and installation quicker for field technicians
- Future ready capabilities allow for feature add-ons and meet emerging UL standards as technology advances
- Offers cost free supervised operation