NMS provides a real-time visual presentation of the operation and function of an AES-IntelliNet mesh radio alarm network. The NMS platform can also drive down overall network management costs while supporting efficient and profitable network growth as additional AES-IntelliNet subscribers are deployed. NMS monitors all network subsystems which includes AES-MultiNet receivers, IP Links, Burglary and Fire Subscribers and delivers real-time notifications of system events.
NMS 3.0 is here! Over 30 new Features & Enhancements.
To learn more about full release details, please ask your local AES Sales Representative or contact us to schedule a free NMS 3.0 demo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 237-6387.
To schedule your NMS 3.0 Upgrade, NMS Administrators should contact AES Technical Support at (866) 237-3693 or email@example.com. Must be enrolled in the AES Maintenance Program to receive releases. >> Enroll Now
- Provides real-time view of an AES-IntelliNet network through Intelligent Dashboards
- Immediate access to vital network performance data
- Interactive Visualization of the network using Google Earth™
- User configurable Notification alerts 24/7 via SMS and email to key personnel of network events
- Self-learning, easy to use, intuitive user interface
- Powerful tool enabling efficient and profitable AES-IntelliNet
- Assures lowest cost to maintain the highest quality network
- Delivers the fastest and most reliable communication of signals
- Allows for demonstration showing competitive advantages of
AES-IntelliNet over cellular communication technologies
Server Operational Requirements
- 100V-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz line voltage (UPS recommended)
- Active AES-MultiNet receiver (uses primary receiver only)
- 10/100 Ethernet connection (to same network as AES-MultiNet receiver(s)
- NMS appliance comes with a VPN client that may require port configuration to enable access to the AES Maintenance Servers
- 16GB or greater thumb drive (not included) required for nightly backup of critical data
Server Appliance Hardware Specifications
The NMS is a rack mountable 1U network appliance that runs on an Intel Atom D2550 processor. It features an Intel NM10 chipset and board based on HB131. This security appliance also includes 2x GbE Ethernet, 2x SATA 3 Gb/s, 1x mSata option, DDR3 So-DIMM, up to 4GB system memory, 240GB of Solid State Storage.
Server Appliance Software Specifications
Dashboard, Visualization, and Notification applications are implemented over an industry standard Linux environment.
Requirements for Client accessing NMS Dashboards and Visualization using Google Earth
- Google Earth application
- Internet access for Google Earth
- Network access for NMS Dashboard Internet Browser such as Internet Explorer 10 or newer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.