Full Data for Fire Monitoring
Through a Serial Connection
The FireTap links a Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) with a central monitoring station through an AES-IntelliNet radio network – without phone lines! The AES 7770 FireTap can monitor any serial data source and retrieve Point ID data from the FACP. The data is then forwarded to the central station via the AES-IntelliNet wireless network. The FireTap interfaces via RS232 to the FACP using the printer port.
Full Data Transfer
Full data from the FACP is reported in Contact ID format to the central
station and forwarded to the Automation Software including:
- Account number
- Point or Zone
- Event or Detector Type
The FireTap is a single circuit card, which mounts inside the AES RF
Transceiver unit. No additional enclosure or power supply is needed.
The FireTap integrates with the following AES units:
- AES 7744/7788 Series – UL Listed
The FireTap, via personality modules, supports a broad line of fire panels.
- I/O Connections
- RS-232 Link to AES RF Transceiver Unit
- Isolated RS232 port Controls
- 1 reset switch Size 3.9'' x 5'' x 1''/9.9 x 12.7 x 2.5 cm
- Mounting Inside AES RF Transceiver Unit
- Power Requirements 12 VDC nominal, primary and backup power provided by the AES RF Transceiver Unit Current 90mA draw.
- A 12V, 7.5 A-Hr battery provides 24-hour backup Central Receiver Requirements 7700, 7703
- Software Version 1.70 7705i MultiNet Software Version 1.01 or later