September 22, 2016 (Peabody, Massachusetts) – AES Corporation, the leading manufacturer of long-range wireless private mesh radio alarm communication products and services, announced the
AES-MultiNet 2362 software release is now available for 7705i Central Station Receivers.
“AES is offering a new software release to authorized AES Dealers currently enrolled in our Maintenance Program,” said Owais Hassan, Vice President of Engineering, AES Corporation. “The
AES-MultiNet 2362 is packed with many new features and enhancements customers been asking for.”
- Automatic Database Backup between Primary Receiver and additional Receivers
- Display rogue or malformed IP Link packets on Admin GUI
- New tools for easier re-configuration of your Receivers by AES Technical Support
- Handle multiple Pulse 4+2 messages that arrive in a single RF packet
- Allow non-standard CID messages to pass to the Automation
- Record all Check-Ins even when the Automatic Test Supervision is enabled
- Option to disable the reporting of Subscriber Check-In Failures
- Improved subscriber Tx-on/off functionality
- Improved handling of malicious packets
With the new AES-MultiNet 2362 release, superfluous IP Link ‘low battery’ events are suppressed and Subtools service is always installed after software update is completed.
To learn more about full release details, please ask your local AES Sales Representative or contact us at email@example.com or (800) 237-6387.
To schedule your AES-MultiNet 2362 Upgrade, please contact the AES Technical Support team at
(866) 237-3693 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers must be enrolled in the AES Maintenance Program to receive releases. Protect your investment in AES-IntelliNet patented technology. >> Enroll Now
For more information about AES security solutions and technology, please contact us at
(800) 237-6387 or email@example.com.
About AES Corporation
Established in 1974, AES Corporation is the leading manufacturer of code compliant wireless alarm communication products and solutions serving commercial security markets and government agencies worldwide. AES-IntelliNet patented technology will never sunset compared to obsoleting technologies such as cellular and traditional phone lines. AES private mesh radio networks are owner operated and controlled, providing infinite scalability and superior reliability with the fastest transmission speed available. Over a half million AES smart subscribers are installed worldwide. AES is the clear choice for life safety and security, protecting people and property for over 40 years.