August 26, 2016 (Peabody, Massachusetts) – AES Corporation, the leading manufacturer of long-range wireless private mesh radio alarm communication products and services, today announced the release of NMS 3.0. The powerful AES-Network Management System (NMS) is a complete end-to-end AES-IntelliNet mesh radio network monitoring and management platform that enables efficient and profitable network expansion. The new NMS 3.0 release has over 30 new Features and Enhancements.
“NMS 3.0 provides comprehensive real-time visibility of deployed network for expansion and growth,” said Owais Hassan, Vice President of Engineering, AES Corporation. “NMS assures the lowest cost to maintain the highest quality network. The intuitive application is easy to use and eliminates guess work, allowing for optimum network deployment and demonstration showing the competitive advantages of AES-IntelliNet patented technology over alternative methods.”
Here are just some of the key Features and Enhancements:
- Maintains a real-time data connection with both Primary and Secondary AES-MultiNet Receivers concurrently
- Highlights dashboards with integrated custom designed icons for easy identification, printing, and sharing
- Provides a quick view of all IP Links & Subscribers that require service in the field via 2 new Network Analysis Tools
- Equips network owners and operators with detailed reports of Top Repeating Subscribers data for the Last 10 Days & Last 24 Hours
- Prevents invalid values from being entered by having only required integer input allowed in Elevation field
- Ensures address is entered accurately and prevent issues with Google Earth by having the Address 1 field automatically replace any commas entered with a hyphen symbol
- Safeguards HTTP upgrades to assure they are always successful even over a slow Internet connection
- Represents the Antenna or Subscriber more accurately above ground level (not sea level) at the installation premise, with the Elevation default setting at 15 feet now instead of 2 feet default in previous release
To learn more about full release details, please ask your local AES Sales Representative or contact us to schedule a free NMS 3.0 demo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 237-6387. Technical Specifications are available on the 7275 AES-Network Management System (NMS) product datasheet.
To schedule your NMS 3.0 Upgrade, NMS Administrators should contact AES Technical Support at (866) 237-3693 or email@example.com. Customers must be enrolled in the AES Maintenance Program to receive releases. Protect your investment in AES-IntelliNet patented technology. >> Enroll Now
For more information about AES security solutions and technology, please contact us at
(800) 237-6387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About AES Corporation
Established in 1974, AES Corporation is the leading manufacturer of code compliant wireless alarm communication products and solutions serving commercial security markets and government agencies worldwide. AES-IntelliNet patented technology will never sunset compared to obsoleting technologies such as cellular and traditional phone lines. AES private mesh radio networks are owner operated and controlled, providing infinite scalability and superior reliability with the fastest transmission speed available. Over a half million AES smart subscribers are installed worldwide. AES is the clear choice for life safety and security, protecting people and property for over 40 years.