The AES 7094 IntelliPro is an add-on module for AES security subscribers that enables transmission of full alarm zone data from an alarm panel to a central station over an established AES-IntelliNet network. AES subscribers with IntelliPro can operate in applications with or without a phone line providing full emulation of the phone line for the alarm panel communicator. The 7094 easily installs in the subscriber housing and is powered from the transceiver module, requiring no additional power connections, and supports most popular alarm communication protocols including Contact ID, Pulse, Modem II, and Modem III converted to CID.
The 7094A is a standalone AES-IntelliPro full data module add-on accessory board for new IntelliNet 2.0 units only, cannot be used in legacy units.
- Transmit full alarm data from any Contact ID or Pulse format alarm panel
- Supports expanded event reporting from Bosch Modem II and Modem III alarm panels
- Primary or back-up communications
- Universal wireless alarm transmitter supports most manufacturers’ panels
- Easy to install in AES Security Subscriber
- Easily programs using an AES Handheld Programmer or laptop
- Option to remotely configure via a web browser
- Option to monitor the telephone line connection
- I/O Connections include AES subscriber with power, handheld/PC programming port, POTS incoming phone line, phone output from alarm panel and trouble output
- Use with the 7058E for 8 programmable zones
- Use with the 7350 for 4 programmable zones