A major component of the AES-MultiNet Receiver System, the 7170 RF/IP Receiver connects AES-IntelliNet radio networks to AES-MultiNet 7005i/ 7705i Servers via the internet. Adding the 7170 receiver to your network allows central stations to monitor one or more AES-MultiNet Radio networks from a single location anywhere. This is an effective solution to multiply the transceiver capacity of a single network and reach remote locations.
The IP Link 23YS Product Release is available now!
To learn more about full release details, please contact us at
email@example.com or (800) 237-6387.
To schedule your IP Link 23YS Upgrade, contact AES Support via a Support Online live chat session or call (866) 237-3693.
Must be enrolled in the AES Maintenance Program to receive releases. >> Enroll Now
- UL listed and NFPA-72 compliant
- Wireless-to-Internet Alarm Transmission
- Connect Multiple AES-IntelliNet Networks, easily expanding
AES-IntelliNet Wireless Networks
- UL Standards: UL 864 – Edition 9, UL 2050, UL 1610 and UL 365
- Dimensions: 15″H x 13″W x 7″D
- Weight: 8.2 lbs (3.7 kilograms)
- Ethernet Connection: RJ45 connection, RJ11 telephone line connection
- Network Connectivity: TCP/IP Network
- Standard Frequency Range: 400-512 MHz (UHF), 150-174 MHz (VHF)