The 7705i AES-MultiNet advanced wireless-to-internet receiver system allows Dealers to operate multiple radio networks in different cities, regions, states or countries and have them all report into one Central Station as desired. So there are no more geographic boundaries limiting the AES networks to only those within direct radio range of the AES receiver. This is achieved by having Remote IP Link Receivers collecting AES radio signals in their geographic area and sending them to the AES Central Receiver located near or far, via the Internet (with telephone line backup).
The new AES-MultiNet 3918
Software Release is available now!
To learn more about full release details, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 237-6387.
To schedule your AES-MultiNet 3918 Upgrade, Network Administrators should contact AES Support via a
Support Online live chat session or call (866) 237-3693.
Must be enrolled in the AES Maintenance Program to receive releases. >> Enroll Now
- Automatic Database Backup between Primary Receiver and additional Receivers
- Display rogue or malformed IP Link packets on Admin GUI
- New tools for easier re-configuration of your Receivers by AES Technical Support
- Handle multiple Pulse 4+2 messages that arrive in a single RF packet
- Allow non-standard CID messages to pass to the Automation
- Record all Check-Ins even when the Automatic Test Supervision is enabled
- Option to disable the reporting of Subscriber Check-In Failures
- Improved subscriber Tx-on/off functionality
- Improved handling of malicious packets
- Connect multiple AES-IntelliNet™ radio networks to Central Monitoring facilities
- Increase capacity of existing AES-IntelliNet™ networks
- Control communications network from Central Station
- Long-range mesh wireless alarm communications network replaces telephone lines for Fire and Burglary monitoring
- UL Listed (UL 864 – Edition 9, UL 2050, UL 1610, UL 365), CAN/ULC S559-04, CAN/ULC S304, and NFPA-72 Compliant
- UHF 450-470 MHz (Others in the 400-500 MHz range are available too); VHF 150-174 MHz
- 2 Watts
- 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temp Range: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Storage Temp Range: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- Dimensions: 19" (48 cm) W X 3.5" (8.8 cm) H (2U) X 12.24" (31.1 cm), 13.25" (33.7 cm) including rack handles
- Weight: 8.2 lbs (3.7 Kg)