The 7794A AES-IntelliPro Fire is an add-on module for IntelliNet 2.0 Fire subscribers that enables transmission of full alarm zone data from an alarm panel to a central station over an established AES network. IntelliNet 2.0 Fire subscribers with IntelliPro can operate in applications with or without a phone line providing full emulation of the phone line for the alarm panel communicator. IntelliPro supports most popular alarm communication protocols including Contact ID and Pulse.
The 7794 is a standalone AES-IntelliPro Fire full data module add-on accessory board with firmware for legacy AES-IntelliNet units only, cannot be used in new 2.0 units.
- Commercial fire alarm applications – with or without phone lines
- Transmits full alarm data from any Contact ID or Pulse format fire alarm panel
- Primary or back-up communications
- Universal wireless alarm transmitter – works with most manufacturers’ panels
- Easy to install in AES 2.0 subscriber
- Easily programs using a smartphone, tablet, or PC