Streamline Pre-Configuration Setups and Diagnostic Checks
High-volume alarm dealers and distributors can use the AES Configuration and Diagnostic Tool (CDT) to speed field and in-house pre-configuration setups for AES-IntelliNet units, and rapidly update and modify operational parameters. The CDT enables units to be configured three to five times faster than previously, saving tremendous time for customers who work with hundreds of units on a given day.
The CDT extends AES handheld programmer functionality with integrated menu-driven diagnostics for assessing subscriber health and operational parameters. Designed for convenience and ease of use, the CDT weighs less than one pound and can automatically upload selected parameters to subscriber units with the click of a button.
- Stores subscriber configuration information for rapid and error-free uploading
- Automatically adds new menus for subscriber configuration and diagnostics
- Attaches to existing Handheld Programmer 7041E to operate
- Powered by subscriber unit when used with 7041E
- USB connection for offline setup and configuration
- Size: 1” x 2” x 3.5”
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +70C
- Operating Standard Temperature: 0C to + 50C
The CDT does not have any accessories available.