Start Your AES Network for FREE
Over $10,000 worth of products and services for free!!!
If you commit to starting an AES network, we will commit to you! Keep reading to learn more about AES and how our technology creates private alarm communication networks, or scroll right to our Free IntelliStart Request Form and get started today!
Who We Are
AES is a leading manufacturer of one-way private radio alarm systems and alarm communications equipment. Founded in 1974, we are proud to have helped companies like yours build over 1,500 active networks on more than 750,000 AES radios worldwide. Our wireless mesh communication technology allows you to take control of your network, pricing, and future.
What We Do
How It Works
- Every AES network includes Subscriber Units that act as receiver, transmitter, and repeater.
- Each alarm site is linked to your network by the Subscriber’s transceiver (radio).
- The network consists of Subscriber Units forming a mesh network, which relays alarm signals through the internet to the central station.
- A. Alarm Panel
- B. Subscriber Units
- C. IP Links
- D. MultiNet Receivers
Alarm panel and AES Subscriber sends critical event signal.
Mesh Radio Technology
Multi-path AES IntelliNet® Network delivers alarm signals via smart routing.
Central Monitoring Station
Primary and secondary AES MultiNet Receivers receive transmission in 1 to 3 seconds.
Starting Your Network with a FREE IntelliStart Package
We know that once you understand the benefits of network ownership – for example, increased business valuation – you will be committed to growing your AES Network. That’s why we have decided to offer you a FREE IntelliStart package to get your privately owned network up and running.
If you have been considering AES, please keep in mind that with IntelliStart packages starting at $10,000 or higher, this is one promotion you do not what to miss out on!!!
The Hybrid IntelliStart is perfect for new customers who want to easily start a new network, as well as help existing customers improve or expand their current network. Below is the list of services and products included.
- IP Link Programming
- IP Link Location Visit
- Network Certification Training
- Employee Certification
- (2) 7177H-88-ULP Listed Hybrid Fire Subscribers with built in IP Link capabilities (Includes general component cables and connectors for activation)
- (2) 12V 12 AH Battery
- (22)1640 Transformers
- (2) RG-8 75 Ft Cable w/ 1 Connector
- (4) 6 DB Antenna with Mount
- (3) 5 DB Antenna with Mount
- (1) Stealth Antenna
- (1) Phantom Antenna with Bracket
- BNC Male-N Male RG58 Cables: 10’ (2), 15’ (2), 25’ (2)
- (2) AES Certified Wifi Adapter
- (8) Surge Protectors
- (1) Crimp Tool
Learn How You Can Get Started with a FREE IntelliStart Package from AES today!!!
Contract Central Stations
To learn more about how you can join an AES Network even faster, contact your local area Sales Rep. to discuss how you can join a communal network with one of our contract central stations.View AES Sales Map