AES is committed to providing responsive and effective technical support to our valued customers. To that end, we offer a host of technical support resources which include:
- Live Chat: Start a live chat session with a member of our Support team (see chat icon on lower right of screen on our website home, contact, and support pages).
- Skype Call: Start a video conversation on your computer, tablet, or mobile device with a member of our Support team:
- Web Submission: Please go to our Case Submission page to enter your technical support case. This is automatically entered into our Case Tracking System. Once completed, you will get an automated response with a case tracking and escalation number to track your case.
- Email Submission: Send an email to email@example.com and be sure to include your Name, Title, Company, Email and Telephone Number along with a description of your problem. This is automatically acknowledged and entered into to our computerized Case Tracking system.
- Telephone Call: For urgent issues, please call us at (866) 237-3693 to reach Technical Support during AES business hours or for emergency issues after business hours.
- Knowledgebase Search: Please search our KnowledgeBase for solutions to technical issues that are most commonly reported.
- Case Tracking: Please visit our Case Tracking System to track the current status of your submitted case.
- Live Training: To see our Factory Training Schedule go to the Training Dates page of our website to schedule and attend our training sessions. Registrations are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.
We hope you find these resources valuable to you for your varied support needs.