AES Releases NMS 9.0.1
AES Corporation, the leading manufacturer of long-range wireless private mesh radio alarm communication products and services, today announced the new NMS 9.0.1 Release is available now.
The powerful 7275 Network Management System (NMS) is a complete end-to-end AES mesh radio network monitoring and management platform. The NMS tool was developed with a versatile software design making it both easy to deploy and use. Browser based Intelligent Dashboards provide immediate access to vital network performance data, an interactive Visualization displays real-time system views, and the user configurable Notification alert keeps you informed 24/7.
The NMS 9.0.1 Release has over 20 new features and improvements including the ability to:
- Add new types of notifications for Top Talkers, Top Repeaters, & Late RF Check-Ins
- Use different Google Earth icons to represent Subscriber units with higher gain antennas
- Display ACK Delays on Google Earth as part of faults
- Show customer company logo on Google Earth view
- Change icon colors on maps in Google Earth view
- See Subscriber Routes in Dealer view
- Add a new field for Account Name or Customer Name in the Subscribers list
For more in-depth details and to learn more about the benefits within a shared network, contact a member of our AES Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 237-6387.
To schedule your NMS 9.0.1 Upgrade, NMS Administrators should contact AES Technical Support. Start a live chat session by clicking on the Support Online button or call (866) 237-3693. Customers must be enrolled in the AES Maintenance Program to receive releases.