7007P-M IntelliNet 2.0 Burglary Subscriber
4 zone supervised burglary alarm communicator with integrated LCD display, LED indicators, and annunicator. The 7007P-M IntelliNet 2.0 Burglary Subscriber includes 4 Zones with integrated onboard local annunciator and Multiple Communication Technologies (MCT). Comes in a durable, Gray Polymer enclosure with Power & Trouble LEDs, backlit LCD display.
Dimensions 13”H x 8.5”W x 4.5”D
Weight 3.8 lbs., excluding battery
Radio Frequency Standard Frequency Range: 450-470 MHz Contact AES for other UHF and VHF frequencies
Antenna 2.5 dB tamper resistant antenna included, mounts on enclosure Optional remote mounting antenna available
Power Output 2 Watt Factory set
Power Input Transformer: Class 2 16.5V AC nominal output 1.8 A max current. (40 VA min.) (Transformer not included with subscriber)
Backup Battery 12V lead acid gel cell battery up to 7-10 AH. F2 Connectors
Zone Inputs 4 programmable Zones: NO/NC/Supervised EOL/Fire EOL
Reset Button Located on main circuit board
System Trouble Output Relay Form C relay, fail secure, rated 24V DC 1A resistive, unsupervised
Operating Temperature 32 to 120°F
Storage Temperature 14° to 140° F
Relative Humidity 0 to 93%, non-condensing
Ports 2 USB and 1 Ethernet ports
Annunciator Integrated Local Annunciator (Remote Annunciator accessory available)
Compatible Receivers 7705i and 7705ii AES-MultiNet Receiver
Programming Interface Web browser capable device accessible via smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC
Enclosure Material Plastic
Enclosure color Gray
Visual Indicators Front panel LCD with Power and Trouble LEDs. Additional LED indicators inside enclosure (ALM, Trouble, Tx, Rx, WA)
- UL approved for security certifications: UL 1610, UL 365, and UL Household Security 1023; UL Household Fire, and UL 985
- 4 zone inputs
- Advanced panel programming for Upload/Download capability via Honeywell Compass 2.0 Downloader software
- Virtual Keypad Emulation for remote programming of the alarm panel to arm and disarm
- Dual Communication/Multiple communication technologies (reporting over RF and IP)
- Improved functionality with an adaptive graphical user interface (GUI) for programming via smartphones, tablet and PCs
- 2.5 dB rubber duck antenna
- Door Tamper switch
- Offers flexible power and configuration options
Release Date: September 2022
For detailed information and step-by-step instructions on how to update to v6.2.07, visit our
2.0 Software Update Landing Page .
Your source for technical solutions and case management tracking.
Walk through your issue over video with one of our experts.
Get the answers to some of our most common questions.