Network Management System
The 7275 Network Management System interfaces with the 7705ii MultiNet receiver to provide a complete end-to-end mesh radio network monitoring and management platform. Unlike other communication technologies, the NMS tool was developed to give users full visibility of a network and its performance via real time dashboards, notification alerts and map visualizations.
Dimensions Standard 1U rack enclosure 17"W x 2.75"H x 10.38"D
Weight 8 lbs.
Power Input 120 VAC 60 Hz
RJ45 for Ethernet Connection (2)
USB Ports (4)
Battery Backup N/A
Operating Temperature 55° to 95° +/-3° F
Operating System Linux
Operating Voltage 120 VAC, 60 Hz. +/- 10%
Enclosure Rack mountable aluminum housing
Operating Current N/A
Power Consumption N/A
- Real time reporting of alarm panel and subscriber events
- Interactive Visualization of the network using Google Earth™
- User configurable notification alerts via SMS and email to key personal of network events
- Network score for the Dealer dashboard
- Subscriber and IP Link service logs
- Visualization of subscriber routes for RF signals
- Ability to enter Non-AES equipment for visualization and network expansion
7275 Network Management System
Release Date: October 1, 2020
*Please contact AES Support for your NMS Software release. Must be enrolled in the AES Maintenance Program to receive update.
Your source for technical solutions and case management tracking.
Walk through your issue over video with one of our experts.
Get the answers to some of our most common questions.