AES Network Connectivity Tool: Quickly Validate Installation Locations
The Network Connectivity Tool (NCT) helps companies sell and install AES-IntelliNet subscriber units into new or existing AES-based networks. Instead of having to pull actual subscriber units from stock to test field locations, customers can evaluate viability in less than 30 seconds using the simple, one-button-operation tool.
The low-weight (2.6 lbs) NCT fits in the palm of the hand and can typically run for days without recharging the battery, making it convenient for sales and installer personnel to carry just about anywhere. Its bright NetCon number display and path count indicator LEDs ensure users can read results under any conditions.
- Easy to use one-button operation
- Response time less than 30 seconds
- Self-contained Li-ion battery with universal charger
- Can typically run for 3 to 4 days of continuous use without recharging
- Auto-shutoff after 10 minutes of operation
- Small, easy-to-carry form factor
- RF performance equivalent to standard AES subscriber unit
- Removable 2.5 dBi “rubber duck” style antenna
- Integrated RJ11 connectivity for configuring cipher codes and account numbers
- Weighs just over 2 lbs.
- 9.5” H x 7.5” W x 2.0” D (excluding antenna or external connectors)
Smart-Charger Device for NCT
- US power standard 110-125 VAC, 60 Hz
- Universal power standard 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 – 85% RHC (Non-Condensing)
- The NCT kit includes a battery charger, car charger adapter, antenna, TNC-N adapter and carrying pouch, and can be ordered in a 2 or 5 watt configuration.