Network Management System
The 7275 Network Management System interfaces with the 7705ii MultiNet receiver to provide a complete end-to-end mesh radio network monitoring and management platform. Unlike other communication technologies, the NMS tool was developed to give users full visibility of a network and its performance via real time dashboards, notification alerts and map visualizations.
Dimensions Standard 1U rack enclosure 17"W x 2.75"H x 10.38"D
Weight 8 lbs.
Power Input 120 VAC 60 Hz
RJ45 for Ethernet Connection (2)
USB Ports (4)
Battery Backup N/A
Operating Temperature 55° to 95° +/-3° F
Operating System Linux
Operating Voltage 120 VAC, 60 Hz. +/- 10%
Enclosure Rack mountable aluminum housing
Operating Current N/A
Power Consumption N/A
- Real time reporting of alarm panel and subscriber events
- Interactive Visualization of the network using Google Earth™
- User configurable notification alerts via SMS and email to key personal of network events
- Network score for the Dealer dashboard
- Subscriber and IP Link service logs
- Visualization of subscriber routes for RF signals
- Ability to enter Non-AES equipment for visualization and network expansion
7275 Network Management System
Release Date: October 1, 2020
*Please contact AES Support for your NMS Software release. Must be enrolled in the AES Maintenance Program to receive update.